lunes, 21 de enero de 2019

Music

Resultado de imagen para imagenes de musica

Name your favorite type of music ¿Why you choose the type of music?

10 comentarios:

  1. My favorite type ok music is KPOP, and why I choose KPOP:
    I choose kpop because is like to hear another type of music, anther language, but kpop is like to listen what idols are saying in the songs. Kpop is not like reggaetón, trap, nothing of that Kpop is like characterized a audivisual elements, and kpop is coming from South Korea.
    I like kpop because is like new experences of music and the songs of the idol are very beautiful in that songs the idols want to transmit a message to their fans who they love they fans.


    ResponderEliminar
  2. My type of music is rock and classical music . The fist one, I like it because of it´s rhythm and lyric and because people that play the instruments for this type of music need to be very talented . The second one, I like it because it´s very complex and beautiful . The people that created song from this genre wanted to transmit a message only using note instead of lyrics .

    ResponderEliminar

  3. My favorite type of music is POP, I like pop because it's moved music with different types of rhythms and lyrics. Justin Bieber is my idol. I met pop with a song called "Baby" and since then I like this genre. I also love how he express his feelings through the music.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. pop because of the rhythms and lyrics

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like KPOP and pop music because they send a cool message to people like haters

    ResponderEliminar

Jeon Jungkook

 Jeon Jungkook conocido como Jungkook es un cantante y compositor surcoreano. En 2013 debuto como integrante del grupo BTS, bajo la compañía...